Wednesday 16 April 2014

LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub

 I have an obsession with keeping my lips soft and moisturised. I thought i'd treat myself a little and have a trip into lush (A place I rarely ever venture into for reasons unknown)
I picked up this lip scrub last minute on my way to the till, after I had decided on buying the honey I washed the kids soap.
If you like bubblegum/bubblegum flavoured sweets then you will adore this! 
It smells incredible.

To use it you scoop a small amount out onto your finger and rub it all over your lips. I probably do this excessively but it feels like it's really getting rid of dry skin. Its best to do this over a sink or something as it can get a bit messy.

Once you've thoroughly exfoliated the best part about this scrub is that you can just lick it off your lips. It tastes fab and you're left with nicely soft lips. Its a great way to prepare your lips for those sort of dark or drying lipsticks which show any dry patches on your lips.

If you're a bubblegum/lip product fan give it a go!

Beth.



No comments:

Post a Comment