Wednesday 8 February 2012

China Glaze "Fifth Avenue"


 Now, I'm not the best at painting nails. I'm definitely not a perfectionist although I wish I was. But i do love a good nail varnish! 
I purchased China Glaze "Fifth Avenue" quite a long time ago but haven't used it as much as I should of. After rediscovering it hidden amongst dozens of other nail varnishes, I adore it once again. 
I really feel like it's such a wearable colour. Yet quite girly, but as it's more of a dusty rose pink rather than fluorescent or hot pink, it also appears sophisticated.
As China Glaze polishes always are (in my opinion) the quality is tip-top, and a mere 1 coat is all that's needed.
I'm not sure if this particular colour is still retailed, but if it is I suggest you grab it quick! 
It's definitely my favourite at the moment,
Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment